Sunday, November 1, 2009

What can tall do for you...


The Tree & the Tree Hugger

I have spent most my life being a head taller then most of those around me...on more then one occasion i have been called a tree...both in a funny way and also in not so funny ways. As you can see by this years halloween costume i believe it is better to poke some fun at your self once in a while. To often we try to hide who are as Christians because we think those around us expect us to act in a certain way. I believe we need to let God shine through us in all we do...in all settings... in all walks of life. In no way am i perfect at this, although i strive to never hide who God has called me to be, and God has definitely called me to be tall and there is no hiding that.

What has God called you to be?

No comments: