Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Time...

Joel, Liz & Laurence braving the cold
Ed & Ernie the Reindeer
Chris Ray with his pre-season conditioning
Emily & the kids playing reindeer games


Last week the staff and I had an opprotunity to bless all of our leaders with a Christmas Party at my house. As I watched the weather forecast for a week prior to the party, I noticed each day it getting colder and colder and it was suppose to rain the day of our party. God definitely answered our prays as we ended up with a wonderful night outside under the stars...with a few heat lamps to help the cause. An hour after everyone left, it started pouring down ran. God is good.

With the expanding ministry at Shepherd, it is nice to bring everyone together to fellowship and enjoy the season. Ernie, my Golden-Doodle, entertained the kids throughout the night along with a game of "Pin the tail on the reindeer." I want to thank everyone for coming, but more importantly for serving God through the Sports Ministry. You are all a blessing to us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas, Josh & Co.! I'm looking forward to what's in store for next year. God bless, and I hope the season's been good to you.