Monday, March 30, 2009

100,000 Miles...


How often do you see that

My little car or "my beater" as I like to call it, hit the 100,000 miles this past weekend. I don't know why but this seemed like a cool moment as I drove from my house in Simi Valley up over the hill into L.A. where "my beater" right at sunset conquered this cool milestone.

My little car has been quite the blessing over the last couple years. A few years ago, my mechanic said we needed to replace the transmission; but without the funds to pay for it we starting praying that God would take care of the car. The mechanic said the car wouldn't last another couple months without a new transmission but God took care of that car for over a year until we saved up enough money to get it fixed.

It is easy to lose God and His glory when were not looking for it. Be faithful in prayer and watch for God to work miracles in your life. Just like the little beater that could.

No comments: