Monday, March 9, 2009

Join us...



I am overwhelmed with the joy of God's abundant Blessings. As I prepare for this years Golf Tournament, I am blessed as I look around at all the people God has brought into the Sports Ministry. We have men and women from all backgrounds and all walks of life who step up and serve with joyous hearts for the Lord. I am honored to have these people in my life and more important privileged to have them serve at Shepherd Sports.

I just want to thank everyone who serves in this ministry, for their service to what God has placed on my heart. To reach and disciple people for Christ through sports. I pray for you daily and hope we never loose sight that what we do is "MORE THAN A GAME"

As we get ready for this year big fundraising Golf Tournament I continue to pray for those that don't have a place to serve that you might come and join us this Monday at Shepherd of the Hills at 6:30pm in room 111 and see how you might get involved in sharing Jesus through sports.

No comments: