Thursday, July 16, 2009

So Close...

Monday (B league) CHAMPS
Tuesday (A league) CHAMPS
Thursday (C league) CHAMPS

On Tuesday we wrapped up our Men's Summer Basketball League. My team and I were able to reach the finals for our Tuesday Night league but we were denied the Championship by the Back to Back Champs the Electric Boogaloos. I am proud to say that our Basketball Leagues have become highly competitive in all our divisions. However, because of that my teams have recently been unable to win a Championship. It looks like I will be on the hunt for a few 7 footers. If your 7ft tall or have a 40 inch vertical please give me a call as I have a spot for you on my team.
Above are the pictures of this year's summers Champions at Shepherd. Check our very own Charles Bogray on the Thursday Night Championship Team. Way to go Chuck!!!

No comments: